воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

bikini ideas.info site




I had a dream last night I was reading a book chapter or online news article that had a picture of a huge plaster of paris head of Jesus, with the disciples behind him. I was trying to ask the hubby if the writer was talking about the Desert Christ Park, and the hubby said no, and I said yes, it looks just like the Last Supper... But not quite, it wasnapos;t right somehow. The head wasnapos;t right, the bodies werenapos;t there, it was just off in that way dreams always are.

Just makes me jump a bit, as Iapos;m skimming through recent journal entries and see the pics of Desert Christ Park.

I read The Wayfarer Temptation by Sara Douglass yesterday. Surprisingly inventive piece of fantasy (and it passes the Bechdel test Bringing my current count to 20 fails and 15 passes this year).� The only problem is itapos;s book 1 of 6. :P I hate getting embroiled in that sort of series.� Why canapos;t people just write one book, wrap it up,�and let it go?

e impact learning significant, bikini ideas.info site, bikini ibiza wax, bikini hutt, bikini hut.com.



Комментариев нет: