понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

cerceda




I used to roll my eyes (figuratively) when someone would talk about their loved one watching over them from heaven but now i really want to believe that kind of thing is true
if my grandma didnapos;t smoke she wouldapos;ve lived a lot longer
i know she wouldapos;ve wanted me to stop smoking
so after this pack im done for as long as i can

i need to immerse myself in my studies, even though my classes arenapos;t that important. I need to challenge myself even if my classes donapos;t require it right now. .
i feel that my efforts need to be focused on ONE thing and that is education.
i realized that my problem is lack of focus. Like i can imagine myself in so many wonderful situations as my future successful self but i donapos;t put enough effort towards getting there.
if i could just focus on something for an extended period of time, amazing things will happen.
i just need to practice and get rid of distractions
and i dont really know what my distractions are because i feel like everything i do has its purpose but at the same time i feel like im just convincing myself that is true when it is in fact not.
no more videogames i guess? i think i can replace them with books that arenapos;t required for my classes.

im going to ride this not-having-to-work thing for a while, as long as i possibly can.
i want to take a ridiculous amount of classes next semester and take full advantage of not having a job.
also i will get out of mt. Sac that much faster.
i want to take like 16-17 units next semester.

euro hostel, cerceda, cercel, cercelee, cercell.



Комментариев нет: