суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

exe to swf freeware




I never promised you a ray of light
i never promised thereapos;d be be sunshine everyday
i gave everything i had
the good the bad
why do you put me on a pedestal?
iapos;m so up high that i canapos;t see the ground below
so help me down youapos;ve got it wrong
i donapos;t belong there

the biggest cliche in the book but: itapos;s wierd how you can be surrounded by so many people, yet still feel completely alone. I guess in this case it isnapos;t even so many people. More like two. Well there are more than that. But itapos;s mainly just two. Itapos;s kind of like being best friends with someone, who barely knows you actually exist. Okay so thatapos;s majorly exaggerated. But sometimes thatapos;s exactly how it feels. Before, i guess at least i had one person who i knew would be there for me no�matter what, well i thought i did. You think you know someone ...

i hate how i canapos;t NOT be friends with them, but at the same time, not hate, but donapos;t like spending any time with them what so ever. Itapos;s a vicious circle. I feel so trapped with them but also like iapos;m not there at all. Like they wouldnapos;t care WHAT happened but get annoyed at me if i left. God itapos;s stupid. Theyapos;re stupid issues which wonapos;t get out of my mind. I hate all of this SO MUCH but i canapos;t stop it. Every tiny little thing is over though and over though until it becomes real. All of it jumbled up into a fake world of reality and nightmares. I just want to scream. To just drive and drive until i get to nowhere. And just scream until my lungs give out. Just forget for a minute about everything, everyone, every decision, every thought. To just feel nothing, to just be me. And only me. On my own. Surrounded by a world that doesnapos;t exist just for that moment.

enough for tonight
too much moaning is bad for you
(L)

dump safety truck, exe to swf freeware, exe trojan, exe unable to locate component, exe unpacker.



Комментариев нет: