пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

daily calorie intake chart




I know Iapos;ve sort of been posting but I havenapos;t been posting everything.� Work has been a major stressor this week and Iapos;m scheduled two days next week plus the fact that we start getting shipment five days a week next week.� Which means my hours pick up and the time I have for homework and other things go down.�

Iapos;m already half way through the quarter and I graduate in something like 6 weeks and right now, I wish�I didnapos;t have to.� I should be further ahead on my thesis but Iapos;m not.� I was lucky enough just to get the normal assignments done let alone get my entire thesis done in one night.� I have six weeks to figure out my life and what I want to do after that and I honestly donapos;t want to make that decision.� On top of that, I feel as if I am about to lose the roof over my head�(Iapos;m not but Iapos;m feeling that way), that Iapos;ll be homeless again, that things are spirally out of control.� I just want a few moments for me and Iapos;m told that I canapos;t have them because then Iapos;m being selfish and not focusing on everyone else who is more important.� I need to look for a new apartment but donapos;t have the time.� I need to start working on the physical requirements and other requirements for applying to federal law enforcement agencies but I donapos;t have the time and what little time I have is spent trying to get homework done and do things for everybody else.

All of a sudden, the end of the quarter is looming and I feel as if Iapos;m not only not ready, that things are being rushed ahead and that everyone else knows what is going on and I have no clue.� I feel that my thesis wonapos;t get done, that it wonapos;t be good enough, that ti wonapos;t be enough.� That they are going to go "whoops, sorry, you arenapos;t graduating but you still have to pay back all your loans and their due right this minute and it doesnapos;t matter if you donapos;t have the money because we donapos;t care and so you have to pay us right now."

Iapos;m being overwhelmed and nobody is noticing.
daily calorie intake chart, daily calorie intake charts, daily calorie intake female, daily calorie intake for child.



Комментариев нет: